Forks Over Knives Review

  • Dixie Mahy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2011
      FORKS OVER KNIVES Review of a Review

      From: "David Pressman" <piy@...>

      Subject: Forks Over Knives

      "Ebert Presents" didn't like this great picture that most people could benefit greatly from and that could save many lives and avoid billions of dollars and huge amounts of pain from unnecessary operations. The second reviewer missed the whole point: few are going to change their diet from reading a book but watching this dynamic and highly convincing movie would move them and could save their lives. I feel sorry for Roger Ebert's medical troubles but I'd bet that Siskel would be alive today and Ebert would be healthy today if they had seen this great picture earlier and followed its advice.

       Review of Forks Over Knives from Ebert Presents

      Christy Lemire
      The film is so dry and flavorless, it's hard to sink your teeth into the material the way we should.

      Thumbs DownThumbs Down!

      Ignatiy Vishnevetsky
      There’s nothing that a person could learn from watching this that they couldn’t learn from a magazine article.

      Thumbs DownThumbs Down

      David Pressman
      Patent Attorney, S.F.