Alive! at SF Ferry Building Farmers Market on Saturdays!

  • aliveveggie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2005
      Alive!, a San Francisco Raw Vegan Restaurant in the Marina, will be at
      the SF Ferry Building Saturday's Farmers' Market. We will be selling
      desserts using a gourmet dessert mushroom called Candy Cap Mushrooms.
      These mushrooms are very rare and used in fine dining restaurants for
      desserts like cheesecakes.

      We've been doing the Thursday nights (4pm-10pm) Farmers' Market(4pm-
      8pm) and due to positive feedback, we will also be doing Saturdays now
      too. Thanks for your support!

      Our first Saturday will be this week! We will be located outside
      FarWest Fungi (the Mushroom Store) inside the building. We will be
      there from 10 am - 3 pm.

      Regards,

      Leland Jung
      Alive!