Announcing Veggie Jews' 7/17/05 Lunch in San Francisco

  • Veggie Jews
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 8:35 AM
      Please join Veggie Jews for lunch on Sunday, July 17, 2005, at 1 p.m. when
      we will meet at Herbivore Restaurant, 983 Valencia Street (near 21st Street)
      in San Francisco.

      Herbivore is a popular Mission District vegan eatery with an eclectic menu
      of international lunch and dinner favorites, incredibly rich deserts and,
      many folks say, the best vegan breakfasts in the City. It's within easy
      walking distance from BART and MUNI, and there is a City parking lot on 21st
      Street between Mission and Valencia. We will order from the menu.

      If you will attend, please reply to veggiejews@... no later than
      Friday evening, July 15, at 5 p.m. This is a popular restaurant and
      walk-ins without reservations will only be accommodated on a space-available
      basis, so reservations are strongly recommended.

      For information on Herbivore, call (415) 826-5657. For local San Francisco
      public
      transportation information, go to www.sfmuni.com or call MUNI at (415)
      673-6864. For Bay Area public transportation information, go to
      www.BART.gov or call BART at (510) 465-2278.

      [Veggie Jews is an on-line and real world organization with events in local
      communities dedicated to supporting Jewish vegans and vegetarians and
      spreading vegan, vegetarian and animal rights values into the Jewish
      community. All Veggie Jews' events are open to Jews of all ages and our
      non-Jewish friends. We are not a singles or religious group, although single
      and observant people are always welcome. For early notice of all events and
      more group information, please go to www.groups.yahoo.com/group/VeggieJews.
      And remember: It's only kosher if it's cruelty free.]