Looking for hosts for OrganicAthlete Conference

  • bradley@organicathlete.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2005
      Hi everyone,
      OrganicAthlete is organizing a conference on vegan sports nutrition this
      coming September 24th. You can read more about the event here:
      http://www.organicathlete.org/conference. We have a few speakers coming
      in from out of town, and we're looking for gracious hosts to accommodate
      them in the Bay Area. If you have extra space in your home and would be
      willing to accommodate one of our guest, please contact me at
      bradley@....

      Thanks!

      -Bradley

      President, OrganicAthlete