  • DJ Brook
    New Book Dispels the “Protein Myth” The Protein Myth:
Significantly Reducing the Risk of Cancer, Heart Disease, Stroke, and Diabetes While Saving the
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5, 2011
      New Book Dispels the “Protein Myth”

      The Protein Myth:
Significantly Reducing the Risk of Cancer, Heart Disease, Stroke, and Diabetes While Saving the Animals and Building a Better World

      By David Gerow Irving

      Reviewed by Frank and Mary Hoffman

      Publisher:
      O-Books

An imprint of John Hunt Publishing Ltd.
Laurel House
Station
      Approach
Alresford
Hants, SO24 9Jh, UK
Copyright © David Gerow Irving
      2010
ISBN: 978-1-84694-673-8
£12.35 UK
$19.95 US

      Review:
      David Irving's scholarly and well documented, but easy to read work,
      The Protein Myth, drew us immediately into the content. At the same
      time, we began to smile, because we saw the intrigue David developed
      leading the reader ever closer to the solution of our health care
      problems, but then telling us to read the next chapter for the answer.
      The Protein Myth presents the scientific evidence and clinical trial
      results that prove that a whole (unprocessed) plant food diet will
      significantly reduce the risk of almost all of our major chronic
      diseases: Cancer, Heart Disease, Stroke, Diabetes, and Arthritis; and
      at the same time showing the reluctance or corruption of the major
      health care organizations to honestly report these findings to the
      general public.
      Within the pages of The Protein Myth, there are chapters and sections
      that discuss in detail every one of our major chronic diseases, and
      the physicians, clinicians, and organizations that are continually
      proving that a plant food diet will prevent, reverse, and even cure
      these diseases and others. There are in-depth discussions on the
      health care establishment (government, industry, and charitable
      organization) who are working against the interests of the public's
      health, much as they had done with smoking in the past.
      If our federal government really wants to lower healthcare costs and
      provide coverage for every citizen, they should listen to David Irving
      instead of the lobbyists.
      The Protein Myth is a must read book for every single person, and a
      wonderful reference book.

      About the Author:
      . David Gerow Irving graduated Magna Cum Laude, Phi Bata Kappa from
      Columbia University.