ecoVegan's Mother's Day Online Special

  • MS
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2011
      Hi, just want to share with you for this special deal:

      ecoVegan Mother's Day Special Online Bundle!
      Mom works hard every day to care for us. We appreciate the effort and love that goes into each meal Mom has prepared for us. This Mother's Day, thank Mom by preparing her a special meal. In celebration of Mother's Day, we are having a sale for the month of May!

      $8.99 Mother's Day Special Bundle (retail value of $13.47!)
      - 1 each of Spicy Bits, Orientals' Joy, & Sunshine Patties
      - 3 Spicy Bits
      - 3 Orientals' Joy
      - 3 Sunshine Patties

      Visit us at http://www.ecoVegan.com/future.html to order your Bundle today!