Green is the New Red event coming to SF

  • Martha Aguilar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 1:33 PM
      "Green Is the New Red is an indispensable book that will change the way we think about commitment, the limits of protest, and the possibility of radical change.”
      — Bill Ayers

      Please join Will Potter at City Lights for this reading and discussion of his new book "Green Is the New Red: An Insider's Account of a Social Movement Under Siege," which was just released by City Lights Books.

      For more information about the book, please visit: http://www.greenisthenewred.com/blog/book

      When: Tuesday, May 10 · 7:00pm - 10:00pm
      Where: City Light Books,  San Francisco CA