Green is the New Red event coming to SF

  • Martha Aguilar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2011
      "Green Is the New Red is an indispensable book that will change the way we think about commitment, the limits of protest, and the possibility of radical change.”
      — Bill Ayers

      Please join Will Potter at City Lights for this reading and discussion of his new book "Green Is the New Red: An Insider's Account of a Social Movement Under Siege," which was just released by City Lights Books.

      For more information about the book, please visit: http://www.greenisthenewred.com/blog/book

      When: Tuesday, May 10 · 7:00pm - 10:00pm
      Where: City Light Books,  San Francisco CA