Seeking Mature Veg Room Mates

  • Dixie Mahy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2011
      Seeking Mature Vegetarian Room Mates

      from SFVS Member

      From: sacha <sachablue@...>

      Subject: Re: requesting your help

      Hello,

      I would greatly appreciate putting the request on your e-lists.  Thank you very much for your time and help.  I greatly appreciate it.

      I have added that anyone from around the world are more than welcome, it seems you have the version without it.

      From: sacha <sachablue@...>
      Date: Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 11:22 PM
      Subject: requesting your help
      To: membership@...

      Hello,

      I am looking for mature vegetarians or vegans to share a house with my mature dog and I.

      Finding mature vegetarians to rent a home with is a much more difficult endeavor than I had anticipated, I have been trying for over two months, and time is running out.

      I thought perhaps contacting you would be helpful.

      I'm a mature, quiet, considerate, vegetarian woman who keeps her home clean, and my dog is a quiet, mature, full-sized pup.

      I've seen numerous houses for rent in the Outer Sunset (also Outer Richmond) area that are 3 bedroom 2 bath, or 4 bedroom two bath that are affordable per room.

      I'm looking for two, perhaps three other mature vegetarians or vegans to rent a house with.

      These homes are right near the ocean (and the part of the beach that is dog-friendly) and right near Golden Gate Park. The area has easy parking, although most of these homes have at least a space or two included. Also, every one I've seen has easy access to public transportation.

      The neighborhood is quiet, safe, and has the ocean breeze. All have had a backyard (I wouldn't rent a house without one).

      If you work at an animal shelter, or volunteer for one, (or have in the past) even better.

      Couples are just fine, perhaps even better, as it would be a bit more rent for the two of you, and our rent would decrease per room..

      I'm straight, but LGBT friendly.

      If perhaps this living arrangement would suit you, or someone you know, please respond and I will be happy to give more information.

      Thank you for your time.

      Cheers,
      sacha