Fw: Vegan Camp

  • Col
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2011

      Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 4:12 AM
      Subject: Vegan Camp

      Announcing the

      vegan camp

      at Sthitaprajna Vegan Retreat, Karnataka, India

      Dec 2011, Jan 2012 & Aug 2012.

      For more details, visit: http://www.indianvegansociety.com/vegan_centre

      Or write to indianvegansociety@...

      Please spread this information among your friends & acquaintances and publish in your  magazines, e-groups or publicity materials.

      This mail has been sent to you as your address has been found on our mailing list and you have been considered our friend.  If you dont want to receive any more mails from us, please let us know, we will remove your name from the list.

      Vn.Shankar Narayan,
      President: Indian Vegan Society (www.indianvegansociety.com)

      Regional Coordinator(India, South & West Asia): International Vegetarian Union (www.ivu.org)

      Founder: Sthitaprajna-Vegan Life Centre(Vegan Retreat).