Announcing Veggie Jews' 6/15/05 dinner in San Francisco

  • Veggie Jews
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2005
      Veggie Jews' is pleased to announce that, by popular demand, we will return to Golden Era Vegetarian Restaurant at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, June 15, 2005, for our next monthly dinner in San Francisco.

      Golden Era is an ever-popular, Vietnamese, vegan restaurant located at 572 O'Farrell St. (near Leavenworth Street and MUNI lines and within walking distance of the Powell St. BART station) that is best known for its exotic mix of Chinese and French influences and extraordinary vegan mock meats. For those who don't like mock meats, there is a wide variety of alternative dishes. The restaurant also has some of the best French coffee in the City and smoothies that can't be beat. We will be ordering from the menu.

      If you will attend, please reply to veggiejews@... no later than 11 a.m. on Wednesday, June 15, 2005. Walk-ins without reservations will only be accommodated on a space-available basis and this is a popular restaurant so reservations are strongly recommended.

      For information about Golden Era, go to www.GoldenEraVegetarian.com or call (415) 673-3136. For local San Francisco public transportation information, go to www.sfmuni.com or call MUNI at (415) 673-6864. For Bay Area public transportation information, go to www.BART.gov or call BART at (510) 465-2278.

      [Veggie Jews is an on-line and real world organization with events in
      local communities dedicated to supporting Jewish vegans and
      vegetarians and spreading vegan, vegetarian and animal rights values
      into the Jewish community. All Veggie Jews' events are open to Jews
      of all ages and our non-Jewish friends. We are not a singles or
      religious group, although single and observant people are always
      welcome. For early notice of all events and more group information,
      please go to www.groups.yahoo.com/group/VeggieJews. And remember:
      It's only kosher if it's cruelty free.]