World Vegetarian DAy volunteers needed

  • tracyinfo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2003
      Hello everyone! We are in need of volunteer for our upcoming World
      Vegetarian DAy. I am asking specifically for some one to volunteer
      between 1 and 3 hours to be at the childrens table. WE have some
      folders with veggie info and some coloring sheets, along with some
      crayons and books. It will be simple to sit there and pass these
      folders out to children. Please let me know if you can help.
      Thanks, Tracy Ewing (tracyinfo@...)
      OR 650-355-5070