Dydd Gwyl Dewi Hapus i bawb!

  • arlen baden
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011

      Dydd Gwyl Dewi Hapus i bawb!

      Happy St David’s Day to all, especially to my friends named “David” and to you vegetarians out there. David is patron saint of vegetarians, a patronage he shares with St Wulfstan of Worcester, evidently. Unfortunately, Dewi forbade his monks the consumption of beer, which would reduce his popularity with the theologians I know by a tremendous share.

      Jennifer  How ironic, then, that Worcestershire sauce should contain anchovies! Sending lots of love to my two favorite vegetarian theologians. Enjoy a glass of red wine for me.