May Vegetarian Cooking Class: Breakfast and Brunch

  • Colleen A. Patrick-Goudreau/Compassionat
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2005
      Sign up for May's Vegetarian Cooking Class: Breakfast and Brunch

      Join Compassionate Cooks (http://www.compassionatecooks.com) in our May class: Beautiful Beginnings - Breakfast and Brunch. Start your day off healthfully - and deliciously. While we will provide LOTS of ideas for breakfast and brunch, we will demonstrate FIVE yummy dishes. Join us for what will most certainly be a fun class packed with nutritious, delicious food - and lots of sampling. PLUS! Sign up a friend for May's cooking class and be entered in a drawing to win a gift certificate to ANY future class.

      On the Menu for May's Class
      Our May cooking class is yet another testament to the abundance of fabulously delicious, filling, and nutritious food you enjoy when you leave behind the meat and dairy. Bring a friend, and come hungry! ALL CLASSES include instruction, lots of food sampling, copies of the featured recipes, and a bevy of resources on nutrition, restaurants, cooking, and more!

      -Easiest Pancakes in the World
      -Tofu Benedict (yes! with Hollandaise Sauce)
      -Wonderful Waffles (with soy sausage)
      -Berry-licious Breakfast Smoothie
      -Tempeh Bacon

      WHEN: Saturday, March 28th -- 10:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
      WHERE: First Unitarian Church of Oakland, 685 14th St. at Castro. Directions: http://www.uuoakland.org/directions.htm
      COST: $35
      HOW TO SIGN UP: Register online at http://www.compassionatecooks.com/reg.htm or mail a check to Colleen Patrick-Goudreau P.O. Box 18512 Oakland, CA 94619.
      PLEASE NOTE: You are considered a TENTATIVE sign-up until we receive your payment, at which time we will send you a confirmation via email.
      DEADLINE TO SIGN UP: Thursday May 26th

      WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING

      "Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. I want to bring all my friends and family here next time. Thank you for all your hard work and effort. I can't wait to come back."

      "I think you have a future as TV's first vegan chef! You should get in touch with KQED!"

      "How delightful! I'm so glad I came. Wonderful wealth of information. Will definitely return for future classes. The food was so tasty, some of the best I've ever had. Thanks so much!"

      "You have such a warm personality and are so knowledgeable. I love your enthusiasm and will be looking for the TV show! J"

      "Great class. Great soups. Great teacher! Your sense of humor is infectious. Thanks."

      "Thank you so much! These recipes were absolutely delicious! I can't imagine missing meat or dairy eating like this. These dishes were not just yummy for vegan food -- they're just flat out yummy! I'm so glad I found out about these classes!"

      See you in May! PLEASE FORWARD AND DISTRIBUTE WIDELY!

      Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
      Founder & Director
      Compassionate Cooks
      P.O. Box 18512
      Oakland, CA 94619
      510.531.COOK (2665)
      colleen@...
      http://www.compassionatecooks.com

      Check out our vegetarian cooking DVD http://www.compassionatecooks.com/video.htm
      Register for our vegetarian cooking classes http://www.compassionatecooks.com/reg.htm
      Compassionate Cooks is a nonprofit organization dedicated to empowering people to make informed food choices and to debunking myths about vegetarianism through cooking classes, nutrition workshops, supermarket tours, and a cooking DVD.

    • Colleen A. Patrick-Goudreau/Compassionat
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2005
        Just to clarify, all classes are vegan.