Announcing Veggie Jews' May 17 dinner in San Francisco

  • Veggie Jews
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2005
      Please join Veggie Jews for our next monthly veggie dinner in San Francisco at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, May 17, 2005, when we will gather at the New Ganges restaurant.

      The New Ganges is an all veggie and mostly vegan north Indian restaurant located at 775 Frederick St. (at Arguello), across from Kezar Stadium. We will order from the menu.

      If you will attend, please reply to veggiejews@... no later than 5 p.m. on Monday, May 16. Walk-ins without reservations will only be accommodated on a space-available basis so reservations are strongly recommended. The restaurant is accessible by public transportation but, if you will drive, please leave time for parking as it is tight in that area.

      For information about the New Ganges, call (415) 681-4355. For local San Francisco public transportation information, go to www.sfmuni.com or call MUNI at (415) 673-6864.

      [Veggie Jews is an on-line and real world organization with events in local communities dedicated to supporting Jewish vegans and vegetarians and spreading vegan, vegetarian and animal rights values into the Jewish community. All Veggie Jews' events are open to Jews
      of all ages and our non-Jewish friends. We are not a singles or religious group, although single and observant people are always welcome. For early notice of all events and more group information, please go to www.groups.yahoo.com/group/VeggieJews. And remember: It's only kosher if it's cruelty-free!]