NYC Bans Smoking in Parks and Beaches

  • arlen baden
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2011

      NYC Bans Smoking in Parks and Beaches
      The New York City Council has decided that the right to smoke a cigarette ends where the parks and beaches begin.
      1. Read original story in The New York Times | Thursday, Feb. 3, 2011

    • DJ Brook
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2011
        SF also has strong smoking regulations, having banned smoking in parks
        and (I think) on beaches, but it is relatively unknown and essentially
        unenforced. Peace, Dan

        No Smoking?
        www.brook.com/smoke
      • arlen baden
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2011
          SF Free U. did well yesterday
          in passing....literally....I met your cantor's mother-in-law

          To: SFVeg@yahoogroups.com