RE: SF Green Film Festival Volunteer Screening. 2/7

  • arlen baden
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2011
      Hey,SF VEG,
      Here's a chance to volunteer for the festival.
      Arlen

      From: Kendra Jacobson <mzkendra@...>
      Subject: SF Green Film Festival Volunteer Screening. 2/7
      To: kendra@...
      Date: Wednesday, February 2, 2011, 11:37 PM

      Hello Wonderful Volunteers!!!

      We're doing a kick-off screening for festival volunteers next Monday, Feb 7th at 7pm at our 9th Street offices. We'll be screening BAG IT - the opening night film which most of you probably won't be able to see because you'll be volunteering. (thank you!! thank you!!) We would love to have you come if you are available, this is in no way mandatory, just a fun pre-festival screening.  It will be a nice way to meet folks before the festival and to get to see a really cool movie too.

      Information on the film:  http://www.bagitmovie.com/

      Location: Ninth Street Independent Film Center
      145 9th Street (between Mission & Howard).
      2 blocks from Civic Center BART/MUNI

      Feb 7, at 7 PM will be done by 9 PM.

      If you can make it let me know so we can get an accurate count.

      Hope to see you then!
      Thanks!
      Kendra