Re: 7 foods that you should never eat - canned tomatoes

  • DJ Brook
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2011
      re: canned tomatoes
      If you're going to buy canned tomatoes, Eden is not only organic, but
      never use BPA in their cans. Safe.

      Peace,
      Dan

      Food for Thought---and Action http://brook.com/food

      Eco-Eating: Eating as if the Earth Mattershttp://brook.com/veg

      The Vegetarian Mitzvahhttp://brook.com/jveg

      No Smoking?http://brook.com/smoke

      DB's e-books:
      An Alef-Bet Kabalah: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1653
      Che Forever: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1662

      Julie's blogs:
      eco: http://julieontheway.wordpress.com
      law: http://blog.ceb.com
    • DJ Brook
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2011
        Thanks for pointing that out; sorry I accidentally spread
        misinformation. I didn't know there was a specific canned tomato
        problem, but Eden's other organic canned products are BPA-free, as far
        as I know. Thanks again! Peace, Dan