Bob Linden speaking in Sunnyvale this Friday night

  • meatfreeamerica
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2011
      CDE-Design Art Cocktail
      Friday, February 4, 2011 from 5-10 P.M.
      CDE-Design, Fine Arts and Applied Arts
      950 Susquehanna Court, Sunnyvale, California 94087

      Dear Life and Art Lovers,
      The CDE-Design Team invites you to a night of great ideas, fashion and
      fun with special speaker radio host Bob Linden, and fashion shows
      featuring Elisabeth Michel-Meyrueix and Françoise Lama-Solet.
      This event is presented by the artist-family Clydesdale Dové Eberle at
      its vegan home, art studio, and gallery (http://www.cde-design.com).

      The guest speaker Bob Linden, mastermind of Go Vegan Radio, will speak
      about the importance of spreading the vegan truth individually and
      through mass media. Go Vegan Radio is worldwide the first vegan animal
      rights radio program in mass media and on major radio networks, now
      celebrating its 10th anniversary (http://www.goveganradio.com).

      We will also enjoy fashion shows presented by Elisabeth
      Michel-Meyrueix featuring her elegant jewelry creation
      (http://www.em-meyrueix.com) and Françoise Lamat-Solet featuring her
      delightful children's clothing (http://www.lama-solet.com).

      Our children's fun hour is from 5-6 PM.

      Please let us know that you are coming. We're looking forward to
      seeing you here.

      The CDE-Design Team
      Bella Clydesdale-Eberle, Veg Rainbow Clydesdale-Eberle, Clymax Bryant
      Clydesdale-Eberle, Zoé Clydesdale-Eberle, and Vera Annelies
      Clydesdale-Dové Eberle

      R.S.V.P. vacadeau@..., +1 650 796 92 03