Website Calendar Coordinator

  • Dixie Mahy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3 4:53 AM
      CALENDAR COORDINATOR

      SFVS is looking for a volunteer to update our website calendar of events.

      Many thanks to Umesh Dudaney, our present Web Events Coordinator.  He has done a great job but is unable to continue due to his job and time constraints.

      It requires around 3 to 4 hours a month to post our events and occasional updates.
      It requires computer technical skills but should be easy for you "techies" out there

      Please send your resume to: <dixiemahy@...>

      thanks much

      Dixie Mahy

      President