Organic Veganism to Heal the Planet...

  • Col
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2011

      one day the wise will rise in unity...

      and this is a pretty wise conclusion...

      col.

      The Organic Vegan Way is the Answer ...

      http://www.crisis2peace.org/

      Spread the peace and realize a beautiful future!

      With the publication of the book From Crisis to Peace - The Organic Vegan Way is the Answer by Supreme Master Ching Hai, more and more people will come to an understanding of the necessity for a natural and healthy lifestyle. And some will be inspired by this book to advocate the petition “From Crisis to Peace: A Global Petition of Going Veg for Survival”.

      You can take part in the petition by visiting http://crisis2peace.org/petition.php
      or by signing it personally at a vegan restaurant like Loving Hut or at some environmental activities. You can tell the whole world how much you care for this lovely planet, our only home.Further announcement of the exact date for personally signing in support of this campaign will come later. The “Shining-Peace Spot” is increasing . . . .

      Furthermore, in order to tell people the true situation of global warming and to relate the insight of Supreme Master Ching Hai, we also invite you to participate in the campaign “Rising Sun: the Spread of Words of Peace”. We have taken some quotes from the book From Crisis to Peace - The Organic Vegan Way is the Answer for you to spread the wisdom easily to your friends. With your participation, we believe that the rays of true Wisdom will reach out and lighten the precious Heart of everybody. You may visit http://crisis2peace.org/quotes to choose your favorite quotes and, with just a few clicks, share them with all the people around you. Or, you may follow our twitter ID @c2p_e and add our Facebook ID “
      TheOrganic VeganWay”. With several quotes, we can initiate a worldwide chain of positive reaction.

      You really can make the world a better place!

      http://crisis2peace.org and http://suprememastertv.com