Oprah's vegan show, Michael Pollan, Cargill's plant GM

  • Vegan Living
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2011
      If you were disgusted as I was by the recent Oprah show's timid rebuttal to locavore Michael Pollan's intellectual rationalizing about animal slaughter and consumption, and the meat-packing plant general manager's ridiculous heartfelt sentiments about giving the animals a good life and death (with a four inch steel bolt being driven through their skulls) please join me in making a contribution to your favorite animal rights and/or plant-based diet promoting organization--Mercy for Animals, PETA, Compassion Over Killing, Vegan Action, and Physician's Committee for Responsible Medicine are some of my favorites.
      Thanks.

      Bob Gotch