RE: [SFVS] The Dangers Of Carrageenan - an Editorial

  • Hope
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 12, 2011

      Just because something is from nature, does not mean that it is healthy to ingest. The science shows that carrageenan is harmful. See the original post.

      Hope Bohanec

      Grassroots Campaigns Director

      In Defense of Animals

      hope@...

      (415) 448-0058

      "Not to hurt our humble brethren is our first duty to them but to stop there is not enough. We have a higher mission -- to be of service to them whenever they require it." -- St. Francis of Assisi .