Fw: [Those from the Planet Vega] PLEASE SHARE THIS FAR AND WIDE AND OFTEN. The...

  • Col
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2011
      Facebook
      this is long... and very good... col   ( " we are a herbivore animal...   "   worth sharing...
      11 January 13:10

      Best Speech You Will Ever Hear - Gary Yourofsky
      www.youtube.com
      Watch Gary Yourofsky's entire speech on animal rights and veganism recorded from Georgia Tech from Summer 2010. Gary is a national lecturer on veganism and does over 200 talks each year. His charismatic preachy style is one of a kind - a must see. Please share this brilliant speech in any way yo

      View Post on Facebook · Edit email settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.