Event Jan 09 6-9 PM

  • Michele
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2011
      Hi Everyone!

      Lela Rose might have already mentioned to you about the event she will be going to after Sundays meeting. I will be picking her up to take her to NYR Organic Opportunity Event in San Mateo. Please join us to find out about NYR Organic and our award-winning certified organic products. There will sampling, free products and an opportunity to learn about starting your business. If you would like more information please feel free to contact me, Michele, @ 415.902.2436 or michelegachowski@... And you can also get more details @
      http://www.susancann.com/Events-Fundraing.html Thanks! Michele