Help to get an animal rights activist on the Sierra Club Board

  • giulianna_baker
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2005
      Hi,

      Are any of you Sierra Club members? If so, I'm sure that you've been
      dissappointed by their unwillingness to promote vegetarianism and
      animal rights. I think that many of you would agree that eating
      animals can be directly tied to most of our environmental crises.
      Please help to direct the Sierra Club in the right direction by voting
      for animal attorney, Christine Garcia for the Sierra Club national
      Board of Directors. For more information, check out
      www.christinegarcia.net

      Thank you,

      Julianna