Top 10 Questions from the Most Interesting Nutritional Research of 2010

  • Halsey Sam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2011
      Top 10 Questions from the Most Interesting Nutritional Research of 2010:

      1. What is the nutritional scientific evidence, are you going in the right direction?
      2. What are AGEs and how do AGEs contribute to cardiovascular disease, stroke, diabetes, and Alzheimer's Disease?
      3. What common foods contain the highest levels of AGEs?
      4. What common food reduce breast cancer risk by 64%?
      5. What common foods can we add to  breast cancer risk by 89%?
      6. What’s the new healthy natural GMO? (hint, not genetically modified anything:-)
      7. Is Soy healthy or dangerous?  What is the conclusion after 20 years of study?
      8. Do some foods lower cholesterol more in healthy weight people?
      9. Is junk food more addictive than cocaine?
      10. When should we take supplements and when can they be dangerous?

      We will answer these and other interesting nutritional questions.

      Come tomorrow night 10/07/11
      Fort Mason Center Gate House

      Only $10.00 For Nutrition/Cooking
      Only $10.00 For Yoga

      Treat yourself right for the new year.

      8:30PM

      Nutritional Education Class will begin at 8:30PM

      The Theme for tonights class will be:

      The Most Interesting Nutritional Findings of 2010

             Preview of the new GroupStart 14 Week Lecture Series

      Recipes for Success in 2011

      7:00PM

      Jung's Yoga Class will begin at 7:00PM

      The theme for tonights Yoga class will be:

      Weight Loss

      Being Energetic
      Practice For Success in 2011

      Sam