Top 10 Questions from the Most Interesting Nutritional Research of 2010
- Top 10 Questions from the Most Interesting Nutritional Research of 2010:
We will answer these and other interesting nutritional questions.Come tomorrow night 10/07/11Fort Mason Center Gate HouseOnly $10.00 For Nutrition/CookingOnly $10.00 For YogaTreat yourself right for the new year.8:30PMNutritional Education Class will begin at 8:30PMThe Theme for tonights class will be:The Most Interesting Nutritional Findings of 2010Preview of the new GroupStart 14 Week Lecture SeriesRecipes for Success in 20117:00PMJung's Yoga Class will begin at 7:00PMThe theme for tonights Yoga class will be:Weight LossBeing EnergeticPractice For Success in 2011Sam
- What is the nutritional scientific evidence, are you going in the right direction?
- What are AGEs and how do AGEs contribute to cardiovascular disease, stroke, diabetes, and Alzheimer's Disease?
- What common foods contain the highest levels of AGEs?
- What common food reduce breast cancer risk by 64%?
- What common foods can we add to breast cancer risk by 89%?
- What’s the new healthy natural GMO? (hint, not genetically modified anything:-)
- Is Soy healthy or dangerous? What is the conclusion after 20 years of study?
- Do some foods lower cholesterol more in healthy weight people?
- Is junk food more addictive than cocaine?
- When should we take supplements and when can they be dangerous?