HAPPY NEW YEAR! Vegan Nutritional Education January 7th Fort Mason Center Practice and Recipes For Success In 2011

  • Halsey Sam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2011
      Hi Everbody,

      Happy New Year!

      Our our first class for 2011 will be very special and you won't want to miss it!

      January 7th    Fort Mason Center Gate House

      8:30PM

      Nutritional Education Class will begin at 8:30PM

      The Theme for tonights class will be:

      The Most Interesting Nutritional Findings of 2010

             Preview of the new GroupStart 14 Week Lecture Series

      Recipes for Success in 2011

      Come early yoga begins at 7:00PM

      Jung's Yoga Class will begin at 7:00PM

      The theme for tonights Yoga class will be:

      Weight Loss

      Being Energetic
      Practice For Success in 2001

      Yoga class will be one hour, appropriate for beginners, and always beneficial to all.

      We will have time for questions, answers and as we take note of all of our successes and challenges of the past year and welcome the new year and all it has to offer all of us in our practice and recipes for success in 2011.

      Sam

                      Sam Halsey NET
           Nutrition Education Institute
         San Francisco Culinary Academy