Vegan Book Display + Dining out at Lydia's

  • Sunny
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2011
      Vegan Librarian Janet Tom displayed a special vegan book area on the 4th
      Floor Business Section at the SF Main Library. (it's located 1 block from
      the Civic BART station and 1 block from the Sunday Farmer's market) The
      display will last till ~Feb, so check it out

      100 Larkin Street
      San Francisco, CA 94102
      (415) 557-4400

      Open Mon,Sat 10am-6pm; Tue-Thu 9am-8pm; Fri 12pm-6pm; Sun 12pm-5pm

      If you like it, pls encourage the staff members to keep up displays like
      this. Librarian Janet works there on Sat.

      ==
      The SF Living Foods Group will have a Fairfax/Marin Waterfalls hike with
      Vegan Dining out in a few weeks, details later.
      .
      Menu will probably will 90% raw and 1 cooked dish. The Cheez cake is
      especially good.

      I recently had their food at a catered 500 people event. I had their vegan
      crepes made with rice flour and it was good.

      Lydia's REOPENED at the SAME restaurant LOCATION. Grand Opening was Sept
      2010, Most of us missed their Grand Opening party. darn

      http://www.yelp.com/biz/lydias-kitchen-fairfax-3#hrid:y6Ady1LXpWdkv2GKYtEaIg

      photo of healthy Lydia's

      http://www.lydiaslovinfoods.com/

      She'll also serve her food at Green Festival and New Living Expo , April
      2011

      ==
      We are doing what we can to promote/EDUCATE vegan lifestyle.