support mass media vegan radio show

  • meatfreeamerica
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2010
      Greetings and Best Wishes for a Healthy and Happy New Year!
      January commemorates the 10th anniversary
      of GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN,
      produced by non-profit GO VEGAN RADIO

      We must purchase broadcast airtime every week, so
      if you believe that animals and the environment deserve a voice in mass media, please support this program and its work by making a tax-deductible donation today online at www.GoVeganRadio.org, or make your check payable to
      GO VEGAN RADIO and mail to
      PO Box 475414,
      San Francisco, CA 94147

      Your support today helps us put our 2011 syndication plan into action. Our goal is to broadcast weekly on progressive talk radio stations KTLK / Los Angeles, GREEN 960 / San Francisco, and KPOJ / Portland by mid-January.
      KTLK. Help make it happen! You can also become a sponsor and advertise your vegan and cruelty-free products in one or all of the cities where we broadcast - email Bob@....

      Check out shows from recent weeks. Elizabeth Kucinich has been our guest twice. We had a very enlightening discussion about cancer with oncologist Carl Myers, M.D., who retired from his medical career to open Nature's Express vegan restaurant. Our Christmas Sunday program featured Dr. Stephen Kaufman of the Christian Vegetarian Assn., and our Thanksgiving program guest was the founder of Tofurky. Listen to recent shows and hear about everything from the launch of the Ethiopian Vegan Association to the environmental outrage by the EPA that seems to be the reason for collapse of bee populations, threatening our food supply...

      Sorry for recent preemptions due to radio station sports special programming, but the schedule will be returning to normal soon...
      3pm Sundays, KKGN / Green 960, SF Bay Area
      NO NEW SHOW OR noon-hour "FRIDAY FEATURE"
      THIS WEEK DUE TO SPORTS

      Facebook: Bob Linden
      Twitter: GoVeganRadio

      Broadcast of GO VEGAN WITH BOB LINDEN is made possible in the Bay Area by VEGETARIAN HOUSE organic vegan restaurant, 520 East Santa Clara Street, San Jose
      www.VegetarianHouse.us, and by LOVING HUT vegan restaurants in Milpitas, Palo Alto, San Jose, San Francisco -
      visit www.LovingHut.us for a location near you.Thanks to LOVING HUT for introducing vegan food to shopping mall food courts - Brea Mall / Brea, Oakridge Mall / San Jose, Westfield Mall, San Francisco

      GO VEGAN RADIO is a project of
      501c3 International Humanities Center