Vegan/Vege Resources

  • Robin Ram
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2005
      Greetings All,

      A while back I was enquiring about where to purchase vegan/vege products such belts, wallet, and shoes. I've listed links that some of you kindly forwarded me, so that others like myself are also made aware of online vegan/vege resources.

      Regarding prices of shoes, some of these online vendors can be costly. Alternatively, check out Payless Shoes which can be found in almost any mall. Be sure to look for the tag inside the shoes that reads something to effect of "All Man Made Material". I've purchased dress and sport shoes from them that look decent and was satisfied with their durability too.

      Online links:

      http://www.veganunlimited.com/
      http://www.veganessentials.com/
      http://veganmart.com/