room for rent in san carlos- $750

  • ndong1
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2005
      room for rent with private bath(shower +tub) and walk in closet in a
      2 bd/2ba furnished condo in downtown San Carlos. actual bedroom
      unfurnished, but can be upon request.

      walking distance to Laurel St(downtown), Caltrain station, library,
      restaurants, banks and shops.

      Laundry in the building, pool, 40 ft balcony with hammock, elevator,
      very quiet. Easy street parking.

      temporary rental- 3 months minimum, 6-9 months max.

      Looking for someone clean/tidy/mature/responsible- no drugs, smoking
      nor alcohol. I am 95% vegan. No meat/eggs in the house. I am
      professional woman in late 30's, quiet and spiritual.

      rent includes water/gas/garbage/cable. share electricity, DSL &
      phone (if desired).

      available May 1st.

      email wordybirdy05-home@... for more information.