UPCOMING EVENT

  • Dixie Mahy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2010

      Special Screening: “May I Be Frank,”

      a true film based on Transformation in Frank Ferrante’s life

      Friday, December 10, 6:15 to 9:00 p.m.

      Sponsored by Tri-Valley Vegetarians & SFVS

      2141 Broadway, 2nd Floor, Oakland
      $10 admission

      The film is about Frank Ferrante, a 54 year old, obese, depressed addict who stumbles into Café Gratitude in San Francisco.  Ryland, a server, assists him to get a new body and a new life through a 42 day raw & cleansing diet regimen.

      An array of raw food by Chef Lisa Books-Williams, demo presenter & caterer at World Veg Festival, 2010, will be available at affordable prices.  For reservation or information: lisa@... or 925-989-1811.

      Dixie Mahy

      President

      San Francisco Vegetarian Society