SFVS needs Event Volunteers (Admission is free)

  • jcadiz2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 9:12 PM
      Dear friends, members and supporters of the San Francisco Society
      Vegetarian Society:

      The following events are coming up in April, and we need your help!
      Please check over the list below to see what events whet your fancy,
      and then VOLUNTEER! Thank you, as always, from the bottom of my heart!

      1. SFVS Earth Day Celebration
      Saturday, April 16, 2004; 12:00 noon to 5:00 p.m.
      Unitarian Church (Franklin & Gough), San Francisco

      Duties: Help set up for cooking demonstration; assist Miyoko Schinner
      with cooking demonstration; help with set up of chairs for video
      showing; help with literature table; help clean up afterwards.

      2. People's Earth Day
      Saturday, April 16, 2005
      10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
      India Basin Shoreline Park, Innes Avenue, Bayview Hunters Point, San
      Francisco

      Assist at educational literature table. This is a fun event! All
      kinds of good people there.

      3. Berkeley Earth Day
      Saturday, April 23, 2005
      12:00 noon to 5:00 p.m.
      Civic Center Park, at Center and MLK in downtown Berkeley

      Assist at literature table. Again, an enjoyable event.

      4. New Living Expo
      April 22, 23, 24, 2005
      April 21 (Thursday): Setup anytime between 2:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
      April 22 (Friday): 3:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
      April 23 (Saturday): 10: 00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
      April 24 (Sunday): 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.

      Assist setting up table on Thursday, April 21. Assist at literature
      booth on 4/22,. 4/23, 4/24. Assist with dismantling our booth on 4/24.

      Please specify for which events and what hours you would like to
      volunteer. If you have questions, contact Nancy Loewen at (415) 750-
      0614 or e-mail her at nloewen@....

      THANK YOU, VOLUNTEERS. You are so dearly appreciated! Nancy Loewen