Announcing Veggie Jews' April 19 dinner in San Francisco

  • Veggie Jews
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 2:22 PM
      The Veggie Jews' group is pleased to announce that its next and first monthly dinner in San Francisco will be at 6:30 p.m. on Tuesday, April 19, 2005, when we will gather at Greens Restaurant in building A at Fort Mason.

      Greens, the most famous veggie restaurant in San Francisco, is best known for it's unique California cuisine, its popular cookbook and a view of the bay, marina and Golden Gate Bridge that knocks your socks off. We will be ordering from the menu.

      If you will attend, please reply to veggiejews@... no later than 5 p.m. on Monday evening, April 18, 2005. Walk-ins without reservations will only be accommodated on a space-available basis so reservations are strongly recommended.

      Fort Mason has a large parking lot that usually can accommodate all those in need of parking. For information about Greens Restaurant, call (415) 771-6222. For public transportation information, call MUNI at (415) 673-6864.

      [Veggie Jews is an on-line and real world organization with events in
      local communities dedicated to supporting Jewish vegans and
      vegetarians and spreading vegan, vegetarian and animal rights values
      into the Jewish community. All Veggie Jews' events are open to Jews
      of all ages and our non-Jewish friends. We are not a singles or
      religious group, although single and observant people are always
      welcome. For early notice of all events and more group information,
      please go to www.groups.yahoo.com/group/veggiejews.]