Room and Studio Apt in Berkeley for rent to vegetarian or vegan

  • belinda94703
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2005
      We are a vegetarian/vegan household with a bedroom and a studio
      apartment to rent. Vegetarians or vegans only.

      Located in Berkeley 1/4 mile from the Ashby Bart Station, 1/2 mile
      from Berkeley Bowl and less than a mile from Whole Foods.

      Full details about the rooms can be found on Craig's List at the
      following URLs until Tues. April 5 and then we'll repost the ads:

      http://www.craigslist.org/eby/roo/66739022.html

      http://www.craigslist.org/eby/roo/66735951.html

      Call Belinda at 848-1594