Mother Nature's risks closing

  • calee411
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2005
      A friend of mine who is a regular at Mother Nature sent this to me
      last night. She raves about the place because not only is it vegan,
      but also organic.

      Mother Nature Vegetarian
      843 San Pablo Ave
      Albany, CA 94706
      (510) 528-5388
      Delicious, organic, vegan Chinese food.
      Listen to the hostess, she won't steer you wrong.
      The steamed spring rolls, the salad and the
      tofu skins were very delicious.
      I can't wait to go back again.
      Closed on Mondays.

      Mother's might have to close in a month due to lack of business.
      If you haven't tried it now is the time. Please spread the word.