RE: Fluoridated Water The Ultimate Evil?

  • Dave Goggin
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2010
      Well, there he goes again with the conspiracy theories, this time starring "globalists", "eugenicists", "secret societies", and of course "Nazis".

      The ultimate evil? Gee Mr. Munson, you couldn't have picked a more over-dramatic, hype-filled subject line for this, could you?

      I drank fluoridated water as a kid. It certainly didn't dumb me down.

      But it did help me get a nice set of strong pearly teeth -- much admired by the women who get the privilege of seeing my beautiful smile!