Re: [SFVS] Celebrate the Premiere of Color Me Vegan!

  • Joseph Connelly
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 25, 2010
      The date, dear?

      On Oct 25, 2010, at 5:57 PM, Colleen Patrick-Goudreau wrote:

      The Premiere of Colleen Patrick-Goudreau's New Cookbook!

      Join us in celebrating the release of Colleen Patrick-Goudreau's third cookbook, 'Color Me Vegan' at Teance tea room in Berkeley! Have your book signed, mingle with Colleen, and enjoy fabulous samples from the cookbook! http://www.eventbrite.com/event/818402865

      Creator of the podcast termed "The Vegan Maker" by Rae Sikora and Jim Corcoran of Plant Peace Daily, acclaimed as “the Martha Stewart of the movement” by Skinny Bitch author Rory Freedman, and the “doyenne of compassionate living” by VegNews Magazine, Colleen Patrick-Goudreau turns her critical attention to the nutritional qualities of the food we eat.In her characteristic joyful style, she brings an edible rainbow of plant-based cuisine to your kitchen table with 150 flavorful recipes designed to boost your health and perk up your palate. From sensational starters and salads, to filling mains and sides, to crave-worthy desserts—in every color—each recipe is not just a feast for your stomach, but a feast for your eyes as well!

      SCHEDULE

      Doors open at 6:00 p.m. for mingling, hors d'oeuvres, and booksigning. (Books will be available for purchase at event.)

      We're excited for you to join us. Please RSVP as soon as possible. Space is limited.

      Be Kind to Animals. Don't Eat Them.

      Join the Compassionate Cooks Club: www.compassionatecooks.com/membership.htm
      Order The Joy of Vegan Baking: www.joyofveganbaking.com
      Order The Vegan Table: www.vegantable.com
      Listen to our Podcast: www.vegetarianfoodforthought.com

      Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
      Founder & Director
      Compassionate Cooks
      P.O. Box 18512
      Oakland, CA 94619
      510.531.COOK (2665)
      colleen@...
      www.compassionatecooks.com

      Compassionate Cooks is dedicated to empowering people to make informed food choices and to debunking myths about vegetarianism through cookbooks, podcasts, cooking classes, lectures & workshops, articles and essays, an inspirational CD, and a cooking DVD.

      Compassionate Cooks

    • Local Love
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 25, 2010
        Re: [SFVS] Celebrate the Premiere of Color Me Vegan! It looks like December 12th.

        On 10/25/10 7:20 PM, "Joseph Connelly" <jconnelly@...> wrote:

        The date, dear?

        On Oct 25, 2010, at 5:57 PM, Colleen Patrick-Goudreau wrote:

        The Premiere of Colleen Patrick-Goudreau's New Cookbook!
        Join us in celebrating the release of Colleen Patrick-Goudreau's third cookbook, 'Color Me Vegan' at Teance tea room in Berkeley! Have your book signed, mingle with Colleen, and enjoy fabulous samples from the cookbook!
        http://www.eventbrite.com/event/818402865

        Creator of the podcast termed "The Vegan Maker" by Rae Sikora and Jim Corcoran of Plant Peace Daily, acclaimed as “the Martha Stewart of the movement” by Skinny Bitch author Rory Freedman, and the “doyenne of compassionate living” by VegNews Magazine <http://www.vegnews.com/> , Colleen Patrick-Goudreau turns her critical attention to the nutritional qualities of the food we eat.In her characteristic joyful style, she brings an edible rainbow of plant-based cuisine to your kitchen table with 150 flavorful recipes designed to boost your health and perk up your palate. From sensational starters and salads, to filling mains and sides, to crave-worthy desserts—in every color—each recipe is not just a feast for your stomach, but a feast for your eyes as well!

        SCHEDULE

        Doors open at 6:00 p.m. for mingling, hors d'oeuvres, and booksigning. (Books will be available for purchase at event.)

        We're excited for you to join us. Please RSVP as soon as possible. Space is limited.

        RSVP: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/818402865

        Join the Compassionate Cooks Club:
        www.compassionatecooks.com/membership.htm <http://www.compassionatecooks.com/membership.htm>
        Order The Joy of Vegan Baking: www.joyofveganbaking.com <http://www.joyofveganbaking.com>
        Order The Vegan Table: www.vegantable.com <http://www.vegantable.com>
        Listen to our Podcast: www.vegetarianfoodforthought.com <http://www.vegetarianfoodforthought.com>

        Colleen Patrick-Goudreau
        Founder & Director
        Compassionate Cooks
        P.O. Box 18512
        Oakland, CA 94619
        510.531.COOK (2665)
        colleen@...
        www.compassionatecooks.com <http://www.compassionatecooks.com>

        Compassionate Cooks is dedicated to empowering people to make informed food choices and to debunking myths about vegetarianism through cookbooks, podcasts, cooking classes, lectures & workshops, articles and essays, an inspirational CD, and a cooking DVD.

        Please Enjoy,
        Jennifer and Barry Jones Horton

        Vegan and Organic Catering, Meal Planning, and Cooking Classes
        (also Gluten-Free)

        Phone: 510-917-0190
        website: www.localloveservices.com
        blog: www.veganchefperiod.blogspot.com
        Check out our reviews on Yelp: http://www.yelp.com/biz/local-love-oakland

         When we heal the earth, we heal ourselves.  ~David Orr
      • Colleen Patrick-Goudreau