Roommate wanted

  • ScottE
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2003
      I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this type of posting. I
      apologize if it isn't.

      I'm looking for a roommate to share a large Noe Valley flat. I'm
      vegetarian and obviously want someone who is as well.

      About the flat: 2 BR, large living room, large kitchen, shared
      bathroom, sun porch, deck, garden (shared with other building
      tenants), washer/dryer in the apartment, dishwasher. The available
      room is spacious, has a good sized closet and has recently been
      painted. The J-Church and 24-Divisadero are nearby.

      About me: 44 year-old gay man. I'm a homebody, I'm pretty quiet
      especially mornings and evenings, I'm very neat and clean,
      considerate and respectful. I have one, very sweet, 12 year old
      female cat who is skittish around strangers.

      If interested, send me an email.