School lunch campaign in Marin

  • Norman Corwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2010
      Hello Marin Veg,
      I was wondering if anyone might want to help me with something. I have been in contact (not much so far) with the director/parent of Teens Turning Green out of Marin about their Project Lunch campaign - http://www.teensturninggreen.org/
      I have suggested that they make having vegan/vegetarian options part of their campaign. Would anyone be interested in joining me in getting them to see the importance of this?
      Thanks,
      Norm Corwin (Santa Rosa)
      707-293-6793