"May I Be Frank?" on KALW Thursday

  • Rose Aguilar
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2010
      Hi all,

      We're doing a show about the SF Doc Fest tomorrow (Thursday) and "May
      I Be Frank?" star Frank Ferrante and co-director Gregg Marks will join
      us.

      Tune in!
      91.7 FM in SF - 88.9 FM in Santa Cruz
      http://yourcallradio.org/

      The main question we're asking is: what makes a great documentary? You
      can call-in: 866.798.8255

      Thanks,
      Rose

      Host, Your Call - Live @ 11am - noon PST
      KALW 91.7 FM in San Francisco -- KUSP 88.9 FM in Santa Cruz

      Now rebroadcast on KALW at 8pm M-TH & 5pm F
      http://www.yourcallradio.org/

      My Truthout articles: http://is.gd/fOW6f