Transition Training: Regenerative Leadership for Sustainability

  • Vladislav Davidzon
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2010
      Friends,

      We hope you will be able to join us for this incredible, life-
      changing program. With the upcoming course (Oct 25-29th) nearly
      sold out, we're thrilled to announce an additional course on
      January 24-28th -- sign up early and SAVE a LOT with early
      registration!

      This integrative leadership immersion builds upon the
      internationally-recognized Training for Transition, providing a
      grounding in skills needed to mitigate peak oil, climate change
      and the economic crisis with re-localization designed to create
      a beautiful, thriving global community living in connection with
      a healthy planet.

      With the news of peak oil, environmental destruction and economic
      challenges in the air, permaculture offers tremendous solutions
      that are simple to implement through re-localization and looking
      back to how humans have lived sustainably for centuries. This
      course includes the standard Transition Town Training.

      More info:
      http://commoncircle.com/marketer/link.php?M=366897&N=21&L=13&F=T

      This permaculture-focused workshop combines the most cutting-edge
      sustainability and leadership programs into an intensive providing
      the most essential skills needed to lead the change necessary..

      Core Course Components:

      - Introduction to Urban Permaculture Design
      - Creating Resilient Ecological Cities
      - Community Permaculture: Creating Urban Abundance
      - Transition toward Community Resilience
      - Designing a Green Economy
      - Towards the Commons - Nature Connection
      - Ecological Leadership - Eight Shields Mentoring
      - Psychology of Ecological Evolution - Spiral Dynamics Theory

      Course: Regenerative Leadership for Sustainability

      Dates: October 25 - 29th or January 24-28th!

      Location: San Francisco Bay Area - Organic meals & lodging included

      --
      common circle education
      14525 sw millikan way, suite 17760, beaverton, or 97005