World Vegetarian Weekend 2010 Raw Food Demo Presenter - I need a ride

  • cockatoo77777
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 11:12 AM
      Hi Everyone.
      I'm giving a Raw Food Demo on Saturday, October 2, at 10:30 (Raw Fermented Food for Healthy Digestion).

      I live in North Oakland near the Rockridge BART Station. My car's not going to make it into the city, so if you're going to the Weekend this Saturday, and want to leave early (7:30 am), please let me know. I can guarantee you a parking space for "presenter" parking.

      Let me know if you're going, and can leave at that hour. I do need to get there early in order to prepare food before the demo.

      Thank you!

      Robin