World Veg Day suggestions + MEN and women wanted for speed dating

  • Sunny
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2010

      http://www.sfvs.org/wvd/schedule.php

      If you want  $20 Living Foods for dinner on Sat, I recommend you get your ticket as soon as you arrive.  The meal is delicious and there’s limited quantities.  Cooked vegan is delicious too.   Both meals are great and organic!

      ==

      Go check out Dr. T’s booth, and learn about the new Omega 3, that has a 2 year shelf life.

      ==

      Veggie dating…. Saturday afternoon.   Yes, it really works!    Last year, Raw Health Expo’s veggie speed dating resulted in a 1 year+ relationship!   And the relationship is still going STRONG

         Go try it out!   MEN wanted,  yes, MEN, there’s generally a bigger need for men at these events.   Females feel comfortable in trying out speed dating rather than going to the bar or partying..

      Lay off a few vegan desserts and you can build our confidence by Sat.    I think vegans are addicted to desserts…..

      Volunteers still wanted:   I hope Deb, our wonderful Volunteer coordinator will post what she needs.   Double shifts are encouraged too.  Maybe she’ll make cupcakes for those who work 2 shifts!   She also makes a mean lasagna!

      I recommend you email her your email info and your phone number and what you want to volunteer, so she can put you on her data base.

      Best is being flexible and doing almost anything, that would help a lot.

      Deb Fox, at (debfox@... or 415-545-8FOX). I hope to
      hear from you soon. I know we'll have a great time working together.

      Signature:  IMPORTANT

      DO NOT LOG into DAILYFLOG, it will steal your email address!

      Sorry, It stole all my email addresses and it might keep sending you emails to open DAILYFLOG. Sorry