new house in oakland for rent, great for a veggie household

  • sunny outdoors
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2005
      Brand New House

      3 bedroom 2 full bathroom upstairs $1,500

      3 bedroom 2 full bathroom downstairs $1,600

      Or the ENTIRE house, 6 bedroom 4 bath for only $3,100

      Brand new carpets, modern appliances, double paned windows, and private entrance, in a quiet neighborhood. The house in front is occupied by the landlord and a very spiritual family.

      Laundry facilities available

      Brand new automatic wooded fence, and the driveway can park 4 cars.

      Water, gas, garbage is not included. No room for a garden. No pets cause the carpet is brand new.

      Must move in right away because the landlord needs to pay off construction debts.

      First month rent, no need for security deposit because the landlord is a kind trustworthy person. One year contract.

      He hopes to find a good renter with excellent references.

      3117 Chestnut St/32nd St, it�s behind 3115 Chestnut St

      Oakland,

      Call anytime 3pm-10pm Ciren

      (today Sunday 2/27) you can call NOW 12noon-10pm)

      510-923-0658

      Do not send email, you will not get a response.

      signature:

      please, Peace on Earth.

      http://www.bayareaveg.org
      http://www.vegdining.com
      http://www.sfvs.org
      due to my high amount of emails, I am unable to answer everyone's emails on vegetarian questions.