Re: lots of veg options in Mission district

  • turtlespace1
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2010
      Winnie, thanks for passing the word along about Wild Pepper.
      My boyfriend and I have been eating here for the past year, and the food is delicious! It's not an all veg restaurant, not by any means, but they have a wide selection of very very tasty vegetarian entrees. They also have a "health foods" section where they make vegetarian entrees without added fat and oil.

      Typically, when we eat out at regular (non-veg) Chinese places, such as Henry's Hunan on Church St., or Alice's on Sanchez St, we are disappointed with the lack of flavor (and lack of imagination) and/or excessive amount of grease on the food. This is just not the case at Wild Pepper.

      Wild Pepper is walking distance from the 24th St BART station, on 26th between Valencia and San Jose Avenue. Highly recommended!

      -Rachel D.
      San Francisco, CA