Re: [SFVS] ASSISTANT NEEDED

  • Local Love
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2 10:59 AM
      Re: [SFVS] ASSISTANT NEEDED What is the time commitment for this position?  IS this something that can be done from home?
      Anything else I should know about this position?
      Jennifer Jones Horton

      On 9/2/10 4:31 AM, "Dixie Mahy" <dixiemahy@...> wrote:

      ASSISTANT NEEDED

      I need an assistant to help with e-mails and special promotions for WORLD VEG FESTIVAL

      Please contact me if you are interested

      Dixie Mahy

      President

      San Francisco Vegetarian Society

      Please Enjoy,

      100% Organic
      100% Local
      100% Gluten Free
      100% Vegan

      Local Love Services
      Jennifer and Barry Jones Horton

      Phone: 510-917-0190 x300
      website: www.localloveservices.com
      Email: localloveservices@...
      blog: www.veganchefperiod.blogspot.com

      Check out our reviews on Yelp: http://www.yelp.com/biz/local-love-oakland

       When we heal the earth, we heal ourselves.  ~David Orr

       A person is a person no matter how small.   ~Horton Hears a Who

    • Belinda
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5 12:17 PM
        Hi Dixie,
        I am available, I live in San Mateo but can get to where I need to be with no prob.
        I am well versed in administrative duties, just let me know what you need done.
        Best regards,

        Belinda Hirsch
        650-773-7712