RE: [SFVS] ASSISTANT NEEDED

  • arlen baden
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2010
      sorry,I can only do it in spirit
      might have to wait till 2012 for my next visit

      To: sfveg@yahoogroups.com
      From: dixiemahy@...
      Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 04:31:12 -0700
      Subject: [SFVS] ASSISTANT NEEDED

      ASSISTANT NEEDED

      I need an assistant to help with e-mails and special promotions for WORLD VEG FESTIVAL

      Please contact me if you are interested

      Dixie Mahy
      President
      San Francisco Vegetarian Society

    • Local Love
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2010
        Re: [SFVS] ASSISTANT NEEDED What is the time commitment for this position?  IS this something that can be done from home?
        Anything else I should know about this position?
        Jennifer Jones Horton

        On 9/2/10 4:31 AM, "Dixie Mahy" <dixiemahy@...> wrote:

        ASSISTANT NEEDED

        I need an assistant to help with e-mails and special promotions for WORLD VEG FESTIVAL

        Please contact me if you are interested

        Dixie Mahy

        President

        San Francisco Vegetarian Society

        Please Enjoy,

        100% Organic
        100% Local
        100% Gluten Free
        100% Vegan

        Local Love Services
        Jennifer and Barry Jones Horton

        Phone: 510-917-0190 x300
        website: www.localloveservices.com
        Email: localloveservices@...
        blog: www.veganchefperiod.blogspot.com

        Check out our reviews on Yelp: http://www.yelp.com/biz/local-love-oakland

         When we heal the earth, we heal ourselves.  ~David Orr

         A person is a person no matter how small.   ~Horton Hears a Who

      • Belinda
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5, 2010
          Hi Dixie,
          I am available, I live in San Mateo but can get to where I need to be with no prob.
          I am well versed in administrative duties, just let me know what you need done.
          Best regards,

          Belinda Hirsch
          650-773-7712