Fwd: [southbayveggies] Silicon Veggie Column...we need more editions!

  • Paris Harvey
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2005
      Taffy Dugan <taffy@...> wrote:To: "veggies"
      From: "Taffy Dugan"
      Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 06:24:11 -0800
      Subject: [southbayveggies] Silicon Veggie Column

      We need more veggie columns! I asked the Metro why does Elisa Camahort's Silicon Veggie Column come out only once a month. They responded with "Silicon Veggie does indeed appear once a month, in the first issue of the month. If we hear from more readers who want their Veggies weekly, we will certainly consider serving them." So, please email them at letters@...

      Taffy Dugan
      Until you've had organic vegan Schmookies, you've only had cookies.
      www.schmookies.com

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Paris Harvey bitebackvegan@yahoogroups.com 925 788 8296 (PST)
      Discarded pigs who died in transit.